Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sensing the Healing Energy



I started meditating in the morning. After about 30 seconds I was able to connect to the Field and instantly sense the different energies this time. I instantly sensed the flow of the healing energy and moments later I actually “saw” it (with my mind’s eyes). Also to mention that I didn't take any psychoactive substances.
For the first time I am sensing something like this, the essence of the healing energy in my meditation, and as I was informed later, that exact time that I was having that sublime sense, my father was in the surgical bed and despite the three major aneurysms he has, the doctors are able to proceed further without having to close him unable to continue, due to the possible risk of fatal bleeding.

image: Prayers heeded [οι προσευχές εισακούσθησαν]

Following is the transcription of the recording and edited the areas where I actually meant something in a slightly different way but perhaps didn't had the words in english at the moment.

In bitter fear, they remain at the outer circle.
Watching with eyes of ignorance..
into the center.. not knowing..
what they feel, not sensing what they know.

While the waves are transferring us into the.. center of the circle..
where thunder-storming beauty, immense beauty..
is giving all the prayer, at once.

The healing energy that I observed, was like a soft gel.
You would push it gently and manipulate it..
and.. mold it around the patient, to heal the patient.
And I am able, now.. to view it and to see how it is.
I am seeing now the healing field, the healing essence.
That soft gel, transparent, completely. It’s like a jelly air.
And I can feel its substance. Its soft and yet powerful substance of healing.
It is like.. it is like having shining tiny particles inside, yet when one tries to see it, it’s transparent. It is transparent as the air. But from the Field I am now I can see it.. with those tiny.. shining particles, and I am able to.. gently push it, and manipulate it, around my father’s bed.. whom.. is many miles away.
And I have gathered.. the Angels of Light.. in the circle.. of the Event. And this time it was.. fascinating! to say the least. A fascinating sense.. I was overflowing from that immense power of that feeling energy!.. In that Light!..

pausing

Five seconds after pausing, I have.. stepped out of that state, and I am, I was meditating. And I just had to share that wave before it vanishes in the deep Space of the True Self; and I had to share it. Because I sensed it was unique. It was the first time, it is the first time I am sensing something like this.
It had a tremendous power.. and yet it was.. when one tried to grasp it with his.. with the logical mind, it is completely not there.. It is.. absent. But, in that state, I was completely inside of that immense, untold beauty.. unperceived from these senses.
I could compare it like.. trying to grasp water in your fist. It will flow down.
But when you.. let it onto your palm, it will remain there, and.. its surface will shine!

I am entering again, another cycle.
There are separate realities, of which we are perceiving.. and there are.. separate seasons, in one’s spirit. Outside of the Circle* is winter but inside it is a blooming summer. It is a blooming summer and all the flowers are blooming. And when one is there, s/he is able to connect with all the subtle forms of Spirit and.. to get guidance.. and help. All s/he has to do is.. just to ask.. with an open, vibrant, heart. The open, vibrant heart is getting warmer.. when one is deepening into the silence. Into the silence of his own mind, which, in the same time, that mind is not of his own. It is sharable, in that Field. When one is able to enter that Field.. everything is possible. And all matter becomes.. a vibration.. a transparent vibration of intent! The intent is leading the way there, emerging from a warm, vibrant heart. And it’s creating.. a vibrant.. net.. of.. possibilities around, in that state of focused attention.

Ooh! silence has so many, bears so many gifts. Silence is speaking.. into the Soul!..

I am slowly coming out of this wave. It was another cycle.. Strong waves are hitting. It’s like I am in the ocean.. in the spiritual ocean.. and all those beings of immense Light! Lightful beings! It’s totally amazing and.. I am able to think logically and.. and to add that I didn't take any psychoactive substance. I am just meditating. And I can feel all that.. it is a tremendous vibration. That field is very vibrant.. is pulsating.. Oh God! is pulsating!.. and I can hear the highest vibrational tone, it’s like a buzzing of a bee in the higher octave.
And when you hear‡ it it’s like the most amazing music! I can’t describe it.
It’s like.. Astral bees.. are buzzing in that.. garland sound, in that garland voice. That sound, that.. that song of.. beauty. Ooh, these fields.. a tremendous vibration.. And when one is.. inside there, s/he can manipulate the energy.
Ooh, I don’t know.. I have never felt like this before. I don’t know.. I can’t tell. I can’t bring down what I am experiencing. It’s like an ethereal dance inside that Field. Like I am floating inside that.. healing.. airy.. gel. And the shining tiny particles.. have a higher consciousness of their own.. Everything is spirit!.. EVERY-THING is Spirit!.. E-V-E-R-Y---T-H-I-N-G is.. Spirit!..
Ooh!..I am.. blown away now.. from the.. vast depth of what I feel.

A tremendous Field of Bliss!.. Ooh, that wave (meaning Ooh what a wave!).. I think I will stop now. It makes me tired.. when I have to speak.. It is difficult because I need to Feel that (with all my essence) and not talk about that.

____________
.. two dots denote a brief pause in most of my writings, not an implication.
* with Circle I mean here, when one person is able to enter that inner state of the inner Field. It’s like the onion, when one is entering even deeper in the transcendental state.
‡ with my mind’s ears that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment